The WA Branch of the ACM presents "The Magic of Midwifery" come and enjoy this study day, network with like minded midwives.
Have your say about your college at the Annual General Meeting. There is also the opportunity to become active within the WA Branch by joining the education committee, a general committee representative or be part of the research team. Join us for a sundowner at the end of the day to network and socialise.
When: Friday 13th November 2009
Where: 45 Plaistowe Mews, City West Function Centre, City West, East Perth
Time: 0800 - 1630
Lots of parking available, all refreshments included.
Come and spend a day finding out
what’s new in the world of midwifery,
be motivated and inspired by Barb
Vernon ACM Executive Officer, hear
updates from the college at our branch
AGM and then finish off the day with
a sundowner catching up with old
friends and colleagues.
• Are you prepared for National Registration?
Barb Vernon & Abby Clemence ACM National
• Midwifery Group Practice - Donna Brooking
• Antenatal Education - “A menu approach” Jill Banks
• Midwifery Language - Annis Middleton - Mather
• Continuity of Care Experience
- Gemma Davies BSc/Mid Student
• The role of the Doula - Australian Doulas
• WA Water Birth Policy - Janice Butt
• Intermittent Auscultation - Lesley Kuliukas
• Annual General Meeting
Click here for link to application form and payment details.
See you all there Pauline